1. When will my Vendor Account be accepted?
As we have to manually check and accept every single vendor, it can take up to 48 hours before your vendor account to be accepted. We do this to minimise spam and make sure that vendors who have been previously banned from using our platform are not just making new accounts.
2. When will I be paid?
You can request payment via your own account which will be sent to your PayPal account after we received a screenshot of your email to the customer. There is no minimum payout so whether you earned $20 or $200 – you can request for the money to be sent to your PayPal account.
3. What kind of book covers get accepted?
As more and more book designers sign up to our website, we have decided to only accept book covers that have a professional look and feel about them.
This decision was not taken lightly but was necessary to make sure authors can better navigate the platform and vendors have a bigger chance of selling their book covers.
4. What book covers will NOT be accepted?
As to protect both our designers and our customers we do NOT accept book covers that
- Have been sold before
- Use only 1 stock picture OR where the ultimate design does not differ from the main stock image in any significant way.
- Are not the correct size – the main picture of your listing should always be in e-book format (not full-wrap). As we cannot change this from our side we cannot accept these covers. Book covers are generally 6×9.
- Book covers or images without Title or Author text.
- Book covers made by someone else – this will result in immediate account suspension.
- Book covers of low quality
5. Can I use pictures I made myself?
Yes! You can definitely use pictures you used yourself. In this case, you may use only 1 picture for the book cover as you are the photographer. This does mean, however, that you need to make it clear in your listing that the picture was taken by you and that you hold the rights.